10 December 2009

Praise the Lord!

December 9, 2009

Today the sun shone brightly and the sky was clear, but was it cold! The temperatures were too low to paint, so all us deckies kept busy doing other odd jobs here and there. I helped sew chaffing gear to our new lines [ropes that tie us to the pier]. The chaffing gear was old fire hoses that we replaced with new ones. I enjoyed a change from painting and sanding, but my hands got so cold and I could hardly feel my toes! God gave me a smile though and strengthened me through it…I even had fun as I sat sewing and freezing!

The highlight of my day was calling my family who just got back from a mission trip to Africa and catching up with them. Oh, it was so good to hear their voices and hear some of what God taught them and how He worked in and through them while they were on their trip.

God is so awesome and continually reminds me of how amazing it is to know Him. What a joy and pleasure it is to be His child! By grace I have been saved…it is all of Christ. He fills my heart with joy and gladness---He is my dearest friend. He has blessed me beyond my wildest imagination. Praise the Lord---O praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destroying Our Idols

God's Will or Your Own?

THE MISSION

THE MISSION

Written for my family as they move to Cameroon, Africa to share Jesus love with the people there.

Rejoicing in all God has done.
In your lives, I see Him displayed
As your greatest treasure of all;
Your mission: to proclaim His name.

Fix Your eyes on Christ…Run hard to the goal.
Consider the work He has done, He has saved your souls!



Press on, HOPE IN GOD…IN HIS HANDS you are safe. UNDER HIS WINGS…you are held---
you are HELD BY GRACE.
Take up your cross, follow Christ, let His praises resound.
Be BROKEN AND SPILLED OUT
as you journey HOMEWARD BOUND.


Cheering you on as you go
As you make much of Jesus today,
Considering all else as loss
Compared to the Savior’s name.

Fight the battle of faith…stand firm in Christ.
Trust Him with all of your heart, give Him your life.



Press on, HOPE IN GOD…IN HIS HANDS you are safe. UNDER HIS WINGS…you are held---
you are HELD BY GRACE.
Take up your cross, follow Christ, let His praises resound.
Be BROKEN AND SPILLED OUT
as you journey HOMEWARD BOUND.


Praying for you in my heart.
May God’s sustaining grace push you on
To follow Christ outside of the camp,
Calling the nations to join the song!

Jesus is mighty to save
For while yet sinners He died in our place.
Shout---shout His praise For He has given us grace!


Press on, HOPE IN GOD…IN HIS HANDS you are safe. UNDER HIS WINGS…you are held---
you are HELD IN HIS GRIP OF GRACE.
Take up your cross, follow Christ, let His praises resound.
Be BROKEN AND SPILLED OUT
as you journey HOMEWARD BOUND.


Take the Adventure

Waite Memories

More Like Christ Music

More Like Christ Music
CLICK ME!

A Message All Believers Must Listen To