26 November 2010

ONLY THREE MONTHS...

...Dear Lord, I only have three months on this patrol to testify to the Gospel of your grace; I only have such a short time to make much of Your name by living out my faith before my fellow Coasties. You have placed me here for a reason and it was not to complain and wish away the days I'll be out at sea; It was not to dread each moment and wish it is all over. No, You have placed me here as Your witness to share the hope you have given me---to share the glorious gospel with those arround me. So Lord Jesus, enable me to do Your will: give me words to speak---to tell of Your amazing grace; give me eyes to see---to see the opportunities You will set before me to share my faith; give me a heart of compassion---so that I can be Christ to these lost sinners; and give me boldness to say what needs to be said, to stand up for what it right, to testify to the truth of Your Word, to live out my faith in humility, to be committed to prayer, dedicated to God's Word, and fully relying upon Christ to supply my every need. I am nothing Lord Jesus, You are my everything---You are my all in all. I cannot do anything that pleases You apart from You so please enable me to do Your work. May You recieve all the glory and praise, may Your name be exalted over all, and may You be the supreme joy in my life every single day.

I only have three months...Lord Jesus, may I not waste this time You have given me...may I make the most of this great opportunity.

Dear Friends and Family, please keep me in Your prayers that I would not waste this patrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destroying Our Idols

God's Will or Your Own?

THE MISSION

THE MISSION

Written for my family as they move to Cameroon, Africa to share Jesus love with the people there.

Rejoicing in all God has done.
In your lives, I see Him displayed
As your greatest treasure of all;
Your mission: to proclaim His name.

Fix Your eyes on Christ…Run hard to the goal.
Consider the work He has done, He has saved your souls!



Press on, HOPE IN GOD…IN HIS HANDS you are safe. UNDER HIS WINGS…you are held---
you are HELD BY GRACE.
Take up your cross, follow Christ, let His praises resound.
Be BROKEN AND SPILLED OUT
as you journey HOMEWARD BOUND.


Cheering you on as you go
As you make much of Jesus today,
Considering all else as loss
Compared to the Savior’s name.

Fight the battle of faith…stand firm in Christ.
Trust Him with all of your heart, give Him your life.



Press on, HOPE IN GOD…IN HIS HANDS you are safe. UNDER HIS WINGS…you are held---
you are HELD BY GRACE.
Take up your cross, follow Christ, let His praises resound.
Be BROKEN AND SPILLED OUT
as you journey HOMEWARD BOUND.


Praying for you in my heart.
May God’s sustaining grace push you on
To follow Christ outside of the camp,
Calling the nations to join the song!

Jesus is mighty to save
For while yet sinners He died in our place.
Shout---shout His praise For He has given us grace!


Press on, HOPE IN GOD…IN HIS HANDS you are safe. UNDER HIS WINGS…you are held---
you are HELD IN HIS GRIP OF GRACE.
Take up your cross, follow Christ, let His praises resound.
Be BROKEN AND SPILLED OUT
as you journey HOMEWARD BOUND.


Take the Adventure

Waite Memories

More Like Christ Music

More Like Christ Music
CLICK ME!

A Message All Believers Must Listen To